1. Any student who is found involved in a fight or bursts crackers within the school premises is liable to be given a transfer certificate with no pardon.
2. The school will not be responsible if a child gets involved in a fight with anyone outside the school premises.
3. If caught stealing, the child will be issued a Transfer Certificate.
4. During examinations or class tests, no child should resort to any unfair means. If caught cheating or using any other unfair means, the child will be given a zero in that subject.
5. Students using foul language in school, abusing others or showing disrespect to others will be severely dealt with.
6. Posting any form of vulgarity on social media will be dealt as a cyber crime.
7. Bullying and Eve teasing will be severely dealt with.