1. Students are expected to take care of the school property. No students should damage any school furniture, switch boards, notice boards, charts etc. They must not scribble on the desks or on the walls.
2. Any damage to school property must be immediately reported to the class teacher.
3. If a child damages the school property by mistake, the cost of repair of the damaged property will have to be borne by the student concerned.
4. Bursting of crackers, splashing of colours, sparkles etc. is strictly forbidden.
5. If a child damages the school property, the cost of repair of the damaged property along with fine of Rs. 500/- will be imposed on the child.